- TYSPOM Film Library: Serving the Film Society Movement of Australia, TYPSOM seeks to makes available films — especially documentaries — suitable for use in study groups and Adult/Lifelong Learning. i.e. For educational use rather than recreation, entertainment or socially.
TYSPOM has a special interest in films made with no government funding.
Also, currently building an online, non-theatrical screening rights system that can be offered to the Film Society Movement and used by independent film-makers.
- Website services: Providing ACOFS aligned film societies and Federations free web hosting, free website development and maintenance, and other free web tools. No cost. No ads.
- Economics Workshop: Workshops on sound economic principles and policies, with a special focus on the film industry and how economics is portrayed in films.
- IMPIA: Independent Motion Picture Industries of Australia (Coalition): Formed in partnership with Pure Independent Pictures to support and represent film-makers and those involved in the film and television industry who do not seek or accept government funding.
- Independent Voluntary Associations (IVA). Promoting and studying non government funded voluntary associations — clubs, charities, associations, etc. — and civil society.
- PRODOSCOPE (Partnered project) Produce short educational and instructional films and animations that might be useful to the Film Society Movement.
- Itchy Brain Club. The official PRODOS & SASI research and discussion forum.
- Free Speech Alliance: Promoting and defending freedom of expression in Australia.